Free OpenClassrooms Course Title: Learn programming with Java
This course is designed to teach you the fundamentals of the Java programming language and to give you lots of practice along the way!
Learn programming with Java
- General knowledge of object-oriented programming terminology (classes, objects, functions, methods, etc.), which you can acquire in the course Think like a computer.
- Basics of command-line manipulations, which you can learn in the Learn the command line in the terminal course.
- Identify how to use data and data types in Java.
- Explain how to manage program logic in Java (conditions, loops, errors, and networking).
- Describe how to write clean and maintainable code using methods in Java.
- Implement a Java application based on a UML class diagram.
This course is designed to teach you the fundamentals of the Java programming language and to give you lots of practice along the way! We’ll look at:
- How to structure and group information in your program with data types,
- How to use programming logic so that your program does what you want it to.
- How to manage errors and make your app communicate.
- How to write readable code so that you can more easily modify, maintain, and share your programs.
How to Subscribe for Learn programming with Java?
- Sign Up on OpenClassrooms.com
- Subscribe Here(Learn programming with Java): Click Here
**No Coupon Code Required**
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**