Here is another contest for you from Amazon which has great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning. Amazon June Quiz is live now. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily.
Answer 5 simple questions and you can stand a chance to win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance. Total 20 winners will be announced therefore chances of winning are pretty high. So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer & win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. If you don’t see a banner, search Amazon Quiz in search bar and click on the FunZone option. There you’ll find it in Play More Quizzes section along with Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email
Answers of Amazon June Quiz :
Q1. On June 6, 1674, who was coronated at the Raigad Fort and was given the title of ‘Chhatrapati’?
Ans – Shivaji
Q2. In June 2014, which of these states was split to create the 29th state in India?
Ans – Andhra Pradesh
Q3. On 25th June, 1983 India beat West Indies to win their first ever World Cup. Who was the West Indies captain in that match?
Ans – Clive Lloyd
Q4. On June 21, 2018 1,00,984 participants set what Guinness World Record at Kota?
Ans – World’s largest Yoga lesson
Q5. Which famous writer, winner of the ‘Best of the Booker’ award was born on June 19, 1947?
Ans – Salman Rushdie
Other Quizes :-
- Amazon Environment Day Quiz – Win Rs 25000
- Amazon Samsung Quiz – Win Samsung Tab S6 lite
- Extra Savings Quiz – Win Rs 20000
- Amazon Day One Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon Grocery Quiz – Win Rs 10000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence from 8th June 2020 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 29th June 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive)
- Total 20 winners will be declared and each will win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st July 2020.